Is there a federal, state, or local program or agency that requires paperwork? Do you need to apply for a visa, permanent resident status (green card), driver’s license, ID card,  social security card, college or university,  a job, or citizenship?

These forms are usually long, complicated, misleading, poorly designed, ambiguously written, and ultimately, confusing.


The Hire Standard charges flat rates for all of the above services, and a $10 per-page fee for others.